1. GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS
In keeping with the ICC’s recommendation, the procedure to be followed for the submission and review of development projects is as follows:
- Any project will be submitted in duplicate along with all necessary technical and financial explanatory documents.
- The complete file is to be turned over to the General Directorate of the APSARA National Authority.
- The General Directorate will forward the file to the Standing Secretariat of the ICC, which will in turn submit it to the group of experts for advisement.
- The opinion of the experts is then submitted to the General Directorate of the APSARA National Authority and the ICC Co‑chairman will be briefed.
- At the request of the APSARA National Authority, the ICC will examine the file and forward its recommendation to the Chairman of the National Authority.