6. Natural resources: The committee recommended the following:
- Give priority consideration to an comprehensive approach to the water resources from Phnom Kulen to the Tonle Sap Lake;
- Integrate the water resources themselves, the needs and optimal allocation of these resources into an overall picture;
- Coordinate all relevant projects with work being done by the Mekong River Commission;
- Conduct an in-depth study of changes in the level of the water table in the town of Siem Reap and its surroundings.