6. Prasat Ta Oun:
The ad hoc group of experts recommends that:
1. We approve the project shown to us on the site, but recommend the dismantling and reassembly of the eastern end of the temple. During this process, particular attention must be paid to the condition of the basement which shows uneven subsidence.
2. Displacements and cracks observed in other walls to the west and south should be appropriately closed and strengthened by inserting tension bars or clamps.
3. Temporary propping at the eastern doorway as well as inside the temple should be strengthened to secure the safety of the work.
4. The western entrance gate, showing a threatening inclination, should be propped as a matter of urgency.
5. The blocks scattered around the building should be inventoried and anastylosis should be advanced.
6. A visitor itinerary route should be defined with the approach from the north to bypass the eastern entrance gate, now in a ruined condition.
7. Anastylosis should be advanced on the eastern gate.
8. Appropriate signage for visitors should be installed.